Join Our Team!
Rosanti’s is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant/Sales Professional to work Tuesday – Saturday from 9AM – 5PM. Interested candidates are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a resume to the store in-person.
We are a family-owned-and-operated business that has been a part of the Westhampton Beach community for over 50 years. We are looking for a long-term Administrative Assistant / Sales Professional to join our team. As part of our team, you would perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, as well as assist guests who visit the showroom with sales. This is a multi-faceted position that will require that you wear many “hats.” To be successful at Rosanti’s, you should have a pleasant personality; this is a customer service role. You should have multitasking and stress management skills, as we can have a busy working environment at times.
No experience in the Floor Covering / Window Treatments industry is needed. Our team is knowledgeable and patient, and happy to train you!
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive to our showroom
- Assist guests with product information and follow through with the sale
- Answer & tend to incoming phone calls
- Ensure office area is tidy and presentable
- Provide information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order materials
- Check order status
- Update calendar and schedule appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, emailing and faxing
- Additional responsibilities may be added as you progress with our team
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Experience with sales is a plus
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, tablets, computers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks – VERY IMPORTANT
- Customer service attitude
- Quickbooks knowledge is a plus
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
Thank you for your interest!